Native to tropical & Subtropical regions of South Asia, Moringa is rich in healthy antioxidants and bioactive plant compounds. Almost all parts of the tree are eaten or used as ingredients in traditional herbal medicines.
Excellent source of many vitamins and minerals:
- Vit C
- Quarcetin - may help lower blood pressure
- Chlorogenic acid - may help moderate blood sugar levels after meals
- Isothiocyanates - may reduce inflammation
- May lower cholesterol
- May protect against arsenic toxicity
- Highly nutritious and should be beneficial for people who are lacking in essential nutrients.
- Also used for anemia, arthritis, and other joint pain
This statement has not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.